Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, August 12, 2011

Emma Watson upskirt photos

 Congratulations paparazzi of London. You managed to get upskirt shots of Emma Watson despite the fact she’s clearly trying pretty hard to avoid letting that happen. I feel bad for her. I really do. Getting in and out of a car in a short dress isn’t easy to do without flashing a little bit of panty. I can’t imagine how awful it would be to have a flock of photographers waiting for it to happen. I don’t think I’d ever wear anything but long dresses and pants. Anyway, Emma looks as adorable as always. I loved the short hair from the beginning and I love it more every time I see it. It really compliments her and makes her delicate features stand out even more. This girl is one of my favorite young actresses in Hollywood. I can’t wait to see where life takes her.
tn emma watson 11 Emma Watson upskirt shots

tn emma watson 1 Emma Watson upskirt shots tn emma watson 12 Emma Watson upskirt shots tn emma watson 14 Emma Watson upskirt shots tn emma watson Emma Watson upskirt shots  tn emma watson 3 Emma Watson upskirt shots

0 comments:

Post a Comment